.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Monday, June 14, 2010

The Chemical Brothers

When bustling or moping through my house of late I always seem to collide with the tracks from the latest The Chemical Brothers album. And I have really enjoyed everything I heard. I didn't give it too much thought as to why this might be. But then I heard Steve Lamacq throwing questions at them. And for this album they have done away with the big celebrity vocal guest appearances. Aaah, in one fell swoop I realise why I have instantly warmed more to their new stuff.

In the spirit of this The Boyfriend and I were discussing our favourite tracks by The Chemical Brothers and I have selected one that we both are enjoying massively again at the moment.

And obviously is has the amazing Michel Gondry video. Gondry is awesome.

Star Guitar - The Chemical Brothers from Chen VM on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment