.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Medical procedures...iffy at best! Just ask Andy Warhol!









While all of you chomp down on turkey on one of the biggest American holidays of the season, I will be checking into a local hospital for a medical procedure.

From what I understand, the operation is expected to be a snap!

Nonetheless, I can't help but conjuring up an image of Andy Warhol, as the hour approaches.

If you recall - the celebrated Pop Artist who made the soup can famous in the heady 60's - met an untimely death when a simple gall bladder operation went wrong.

Go figure!

Well, if I am inclined not to return to consciousness, it was nice knowing all of 'ya!

By the way, I'll be back to haunt you, too (God Willing).

Happy Thanksgiving!

http://www.thetattler.biz/


No comments:

Post a Comment