.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Tuesday, February 22, 2011

God's mysterious ways...the gift of healing! Grace Cathedral in San Francisco!




 




Healing Hands!




Once again, God's mysterious ways have astounded me!

For instance, the night before last, I stumbled across a book on "Healing" (by chance?) based on the teachings of an Eastern Master which ring just as true today as when they were first published a half-a-century ago by a San Francisco publishing house!

In fact, as I read the spiritual passages therein - I was immediately struck by the fact that the ideas set forth by the authentic Guru - were along-the-lines of a handful of philosophical musings gleaned from the yearnings of my own blessed heart over the past decade or two.

In particular, I found the theories - that articulated on the principles behind "healing", "purification", and "magnetism" - resonated with truth to the very core of my being!

Needless to say, I was not at all surprised when I ran smack-dab into a mystical experience bright-and-early the next morning - and a brush with the Lord - as I trekked up California Street into the tony environs of Nob Hill.

Indeed!

Shortly after I strolled into GRACE CATHEDRAL (one of my favorite Churches in the Bay area), I was suddenly bathed in pool of rainbow colors by virtue of a stream of light shining through a stained-glass window from on high above me.

On the heels of the cleansing awakening, the Church bells suddenly rang out!

"For whom do the bells toll?" I wondered to myself.

At this juncture, it came to my attention that a service was about to commence in a small Chapel at the front of the spectacular Cathedral.

I quickly ushered myself into a seat just as the Priest began to utter up the first words of the scriptures to the solemn parishioners humbly gathered there.

Lo & Behold!

Subject matter in the stray book on "Healing" (which I came across the evening before) was the focus of her Sermon at Grace!

In fact, at one point - the Priest asked if anyone recalled a little tune with lyrics that went something like - "this little light of mine".

Within a few precious seconds, I found myself singing out.

"This little light of mine. I'm going to let it shine!"

In response, the Priest nodded her joyous approval from the podium up front!

In a round-about-way, my ambition to sing in the Church was fulfilled at long last.

Offers for this tenor to sing for his supper in the future are graciously accepted!

Contact

i.julian@yahoo.com

After the service, a man spied the book on healing in my hand, and trotted up to quiz me.

"What is that you are reading there?"

Suddenly, I found myself giving a brief dissertation on the power of "healing".

"Did you know that if you open up your heart, you can heal the world?" I found myself blurting out.

It hit me like a thunderbolt.

God was bestowing upon me the gift of healing!

Amen!




Holy Spirit is present!

No comments:

Post a Comment