.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Monday, March 14, 2011

Scanned And Felt Up

Coming home from San Francisco last night I finally had my first trip through one of them there full body scanners, after which I got the complete junk inspection from an elderly TSA agent who looked startlingly like Morgan Freeman. The agent was as pleasant as can be, considering, and I was surprised at how nonchalant I felt while being felt up by a septuagenarian in the middle of a busy airport. The whole thing is a ridiculous and probably ineffective exercise, to be sure, but I really can't see the point of cursing out the miserable agents, as the woman behind me did at great length. Complain to the people who can actually make changes, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment