.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Thursday, May 7, 2009

Esser

We tried to get out to see Esser recently. But due to lying taxi providers we missed his set. At the time I wasn't massively disappointed being somewhat loosened by the alcoholic content of my bloodstream. And my man and I threw some shapes and giggled drunkly together until the wee hours.

But when I awakened the following day in the cold -- much more sober -- light of day, I was gutted when I realised I'd missed Esser.

But hopefully I'll get the chance to see him again at Newcastle's Evolution Festival at the end of May. And I think his hip electro-pop tunes will go down a treat. I'm excited.

I have particular cringe-affection for this video.

Esser - Headlock (Spike Stent Mix) from stars redmond on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment