.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Justin Bieber wearing his new nail polish line???


Teen singer Justin Bieber said he won't be wearing his new line of nail polishes.
The 16-year-old's new nail polish line from Nicole by OPI will be released in stores next month. 

According to Access Hollywood, he said: 
'It's not really my nail polish line. Like, I think it's weird to think about that.' 

His music has reportedly inspired the new collection and he added: 
'Like, there's names like named after my music. I don't know. It's like a really weird concept.' 

The new collection will be called One Less Lonely Girl and one red colour is called OMB! while another glittery shade is called Step 2 the Beat of My Heart.

"It's not really my nail polish line. Like, I think it's weird to think about that," MSNBC quotes the 16-year-old as saying.

The popstar is to donate proceeds from the Nicole by OPI nail polish to children's charity Pencils of Promise.

"Yeah, a portion of it goes to charity, so that's always good," Bieber explained

No comments:

Post a Comment