.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Adam Lambert

 
Adam Lambertreminds me of Culture Club’s mush and Franky goes to hollywood’s  powersoundwise. He’s very un-raw and has a very distinct pop-sensibility. And whilea lot of pop in today’s  scene of ‘I kissed a girl’ dominance  simplybuilds upon a catchy chorus and a technology driven hook, Adam Lambertcelebrates every moment in his music, making each song feel like it’s a seawave- slow and pervasive.
Adam uses alot atmospheric backgrounds, blips, maneuvers, keys and synthsized percussionin his tasteful arrangements that  can slowly grow on you- one that Ipersonally am not a big fan of!( I mean, c’mon! I’ve heard noisy shit all mylife- I can’t sway to funny lyrics like “wohoooo! I’m here for yourentertainment!” )


But then,there’s something funnily interesting about his music-once in a while. His voice has this emblematic – flavor- one which reminds me of Adam Levine’searly performances- when Maroon 5 was a not-so- dominant band back in the day.He can make people sway to the funniest things on the planet and make it look likeit’s the smartest thing ever.


 Allthe girls dig him. Half of the teenage boy-ship in the U.S dresses, acts andtalks like him. He’s almost ALWAYS on the Billboard charts and plus my sisterloves him- so much so that she ripped off MY Metallica poster because shewanted this pansy guy to be on the wall instead of four “long-haired ghosts” asshe describes them. (aaaarggghhh- I can’t take this anymore!)
Duty has it-I HAVE   to put forth an unbiased opinion- He’s good. 

Go check hismusic out now!



No comments:

Post a Comment