.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Lady Antebellum

 
I’ve neverbeen an avid Country fan- but what antebellum does is what the undersigned haslooked for in artists like Luke Brian and Carrie Underwood- hoping that he’dsee some charm in the genre. It’s always been like the first conversation withthe Blonde from High school- she appears like she’s your dream and once shestarts talking- it turns out to be your nightmare.

Country wasthe ‘dream’- as I love to call it- when artists like Kenny Rogers and JohnDenver serenaded it. But when I heard Nonsense like “Back to Tennessee” byBillie Ray Cyrus- I swear I lost all hope. That was just one really bad song.The melody seemed to be stuck with the same few notes, and the minor key gavethe song a real downer of a feel. 

All thatAside- Antebellum are doing a great job. Their music is very slow paced andtightly structured. I recently watched a few of their live performances onYouTube-which is where I found that they need a little work on their stage act.But then- country’s never been about the act- has it. It’s always been aboutthe feel- and keeping that in mind, I can safely say- we have a winner thistime!


No comments:

Post a Comment